We are Skyzone Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd ("Skyzone") (Company No. 224825-T) (KPL No. 2189), and we look forward to the opportunity to act as your booking agent for your travel needs. These terms and conditions describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel related products and/or services from us, in addition to your obligations as a customer. The term "we", "us" and "our" refer to Skyzone Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd. The term "you" and "your" refers to the customer visiting the travel related pages of www.worldtrips.global (“Travel Webpages“), booking a reservation through the Travel Webpages, or otherwise using our services.
Products and Suppliers
- We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers"). Suppliers may have their own terms and conditions that are applicable to your particular arrangement with the Supplier through our services in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should ensure that you fully understand such terms and conditions.
- We also act as an intermediary or a "Booking Agent" for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, etc.).
Tour Fares and Price Variations
- Prices shown are current at the time of publication on the Travel Webpages. Tour information and the price list form part of the trip offering. The prices are subject to change due to increase in transfer /transportation costs, exchange rates, government tax, etc. Therefore, the company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Items included in the prices of the travel products are specified in each section/package. Prices do not include: meals other than as stated in the itineraries; any air fares; government departure taxes; passport and visa charges; vaccination fees; airport taxes; all items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, beverages; laundry; excess baggage charges and gratuities; travel insurance.
Non - Availability
- All products and services offered on these websites are subject to availability and acceptance, at the discretion of the supplier of such product or service.
- In the event a product or service booked by you is not available, WorldTrips shall use its reasonable endeavours to suggest an alternative product or service of similar pricing and quality.
- Where the product or service is either not available or our suggested alternative (where applicable) is not acceptable to you but is fully paid, we shall make a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- If you fail to accept our suggested alternative product or service by the specified deadline, we reserve our right to cancel the booking.
Upon receiving your online booking and payment, we will immediately acknowledge via email. Once the payment cleared, we will then send you the confirmation voucher with series code number printed. In the event if the booking tour is fully booked or overbooked, you will then refer to the Non-Availability terms and conditions as above.
Spelling of Names and Documentation
- Please ensure that the spelling of all names on your bookings is correct and matches exactly the details as shown on your passport(s). It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct information at the time of booking — please note that you may incur substantial costs to amend such details at a later stage should the information you supplied be incorrect.
Passport and Visas
- For international travel products, you must possess a valid International Passport, with validity of more than seven (7) months from the date of travel. It is your responsibility to ensure that the necessary entry visa(s) are applied for before travel. Please further note that the granting of entry visa is at the respective embassies’ sole discretion.
- Certain countries require a visa for entry prior to arrival. You can obtain visa information by contacting the relevant consulate. Please ensure that you are fully informed as to the requirements as soon as you have made your reservation with us, for example, a previous criminal record or conviction may affect your entry to some countries. In some instances, you may require a visa if you have a criminal record. There may be certain circumstances under which visa waiver conditions do apply.
- Entry to any country is at the discretion of the relevant immigration authorities upon arrival. Notwithstanding that you possess a valid and applicable visa, entry into a particular country may nonetheless be denied by the Immigration Official on arrival in that country. Under those circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from the refusal of entry of any individual thereof. If you are in doubt, please note that it is your responsibility to contact and consult the relevant government agency or consulate prior to your departure.
- Your booking will be reserved and processed once payment information is received. For the avoidance of doubt, your booking will only be finalised and confirmed upon receipt of full payment. We shall not accept any liability in connection with the booking save for the refund of deposit, if any, in accordance with the terms of “Cancellation of Booking" below, until we have received full payment from you. Any binding contract will only exist between you and us when the final payment has been made and all order confirmations, invoices, or receipts have been issued to you by us.
We will not accept any responsibility for fraudulent use of a credit card.
- Purchases made on the Travel Webpages are transacted in United States Dollars (USD). If you make a purchase from us using a non-USD-denominated credit or debit card, please be aware that, due to the constant fluctuation in exchange rates, our charge to your card or the estimated charge amount we provide you, may differ based on the exchange rate at the time you make your reservation versus the rate at the time the charge is reflected on your credit card statement. In the event that we must credit your account, we will refund the exact USD amount initially charged and will not be responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates which may cause differences in your billing statement.
Changes or Alterations to Tour Packages Booking
Both adults and children are not permitted to do the booking on-site at the time of the trip.
Cancellation of Tour Packages Booking
If you make a request for us to cancel your travel arrangements, our liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid by you to us, less any of our cancellation charges and less any charges by Suppliers. Cancellation of booking must be made in writing and with our acknowledgement reply.
Please refer to the cancellation terms in the Terms & Condition at each individual product.
If for any reason, the application for visa or necessary exit permit is rejected, a refund of tour fare will be made accordingly to the above cancellation policy.
Cancellation of Tour Packages Booking by Skyzone
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour due to any act of God, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of the country which is beyond its control.
- We shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should you decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to you.
- In respect of Tour Packages, in the event of a cancellation by us due to insufficient passengers or inability to secure the entrance tickets or seats, we will refund the amount of money paid.
Transfers, Activities or Excursions
- Please note that any transfers, activities or excursions that you have booked will be shown on the order confirmation.
Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
- The product or service fully paid for is not available and our suggested alternative is not acceptable to you; or
- You cancel your booking within the time stipulated in our travel voucher where refunds are available ( the “Cancellation Period”)
No refund or reduction will be made to you in respect of , meals, (If any ) activities, excursions, transport or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Responsibility and Liability
- We accept no responsibility for any bodily injury, loss, or damage to your belongings resulting directly or indirectly from occurrences beyond our control, including but not limited to breakdowns in equipment, strikes, war, theft, cancellation, changes in itinerary or schedule etc. You are encouraged to buy travel insurance before departure.
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping of your own travel documents.
- We shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if you are refused entry or deported by any Immigration Authority resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes, or if your behaviour and activities are considered to be detrimental by a foreign government.
- We reserve the right to alter itineraries, the sequences of travel arrangements due to local conditions.
- We shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or extra expenses incurred by yourself due to any change in respect of the travel routes or travelling dates made by you.
- We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any itinerary, or any reservation made for a client or decline to accept or retain any person from being a tour member if he is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment of the other tour members of the group. We further reserve the right to cancel the reservation if for any other reason any other supplier refuses to allow any participant to participate in the tours. In any of such events, our sole liability shall be to refund to the tour member any moneys paid, less the amounts for services already utilized, and the administration and cancellation charges.
Skyzone Tours＆Travel Sdn Bhd（“Skyzone”）（公司号224825-T）（KPL No. 2189），期待成为您的旅行代理，满足您的旅游需求。以下是您向我们购买相关旅游产品的条款与协议。术语“我们”是指 Skyzone Tours ＆ Travel Sdn Bhd。术语“您”是指通过 www.worldtrips.global 网页订的旅游产品的会员。
- 我们也充当中介或 "预订代理" 的角色提供非我们直接的产品和服务（例如，地面交通，酒店住宿，餐饮，旅游等）。
- 旅游网页以美元（USD）进行交易。如果您使用非美元计价的信用卡或借记卡从我们处购买。 但由于汇率不断波动，我们向您的信用卡收取的费用或我们向您提供的估计费用金额，根据您预订时的汇率和您的信用卡账单上反映费用时的汇率，可能会有所不同。如果我们必须贷记您的账户，我们将退还最初收取的美元金额，退款时的汇率波动有可能导致您账单的金额差异，我们将不承担任何责任。
- 全额支付的产品或服务不可用，我们建议的替代方案您不能接受的; 或